The Sower’s Secret Valley’s Lotus Green tea is a booster for your intestine, it helps in easy digestion and bowel movement. The petals are also responsible for glowing skin and a wrinkle-free skin, vitamin B in the lotus tea leaves provides your body with pyridoxine which interacts with the mental receptors and helps you in maintaining a positive mood. Metal Zinc in the lotus petal bonds well with the Vitamin B6 in the body which is also helpful for brain neurotransmitters.
If you are worried about your sugar levels and have thus kicked tea from your diet, now is the time you bring it back. Sower’s Secret Valley’s Lotus Green tea helps in regulating your sugar level and also improvises the blood flow. Iron and copper in the lotus petals increase your energy levels and the production of red blood cells.
- Boil water in a vessel/kettle up to 100-112 F/80-85 degree Celsius
- Add Sower’s Secret Valley’s Lotus Green tea leaves to it
- Steep till the color changes or based on your taste
- Serve hot, best tastes with honey, maple syrup or sugar.
- (honey and maple syrup are low in calorie as compared to sugar.)